"Our desire in generating an architectural motif for this site was to ground the style within the context of Fremont’s history and existing vernacular. A mid-century modern architectural style speaks to the City’s formation in 1956, when architects of the time emphasized strong horizontal lines, the expression of structure, and the blending between indoor and outdoor space, all of which make for an enriching environment in which to live."
Paul Anderson, Architect
"Behind an expanse of windows, residents discover a club space that synthesizes playfulness with luxury. Whether playing billiards, watching the game, or mixing a drink behind the bar, it all happens in style."
Danielle Fox, Interior Designer
The Artwork at The Asher
- Has low-E windows.
- All residential units provide solar shades for passive energy reduction.
- Provides both EV ready and EV capable stalls.
- Has bike parking stalls.
- Landscape selections are low water/drought tolerant.
- Irrigation system uses weather controls to conserve water.
- Flow reducers on all sinks, showers and toilet.
Health and Well-being
- On-site fitness center and pool provided.
- Low VOC paints, flooring and wall covering used throughout.
- Acoustical treatments provided for sound control in shared amenity areas.
- Less than 3 blocks from the Fremont BART station providing access through the East Bay and to SF.
- Located on a local bus line with connection to regional transportation.
The Asher Safety Protocols
Hand Sanitizer Available in the Lobby
Staff Office Space Separated
Contact-free Package Pick Up
Adhering to Social Distancing Guidelines
Strict Handwashing Procedures
Virtual Visits & Scheduled Appointments Available
Strict Disinfecting Schedules
Contactless Options for Rent Payments & Work Orders