Free Parking at The Asher
Commuting via car? Have guests driving in for a visit? Here’s everything you need to know about parking at the Asher:
- The Asher has its own dedicated parking garage for residents and their visitors
- Each apartment includes one free, assigned parking space
- Additional dedicated parking spaces are $75 each per month
- EV parking spaces are $175 per month
- All spaces on the first floor of the garage are for guests (with the exception of a few EV stalls)
Fremont is an ideal Bay Area locale not only because of its super-convenient proximity to Silicon Valley, but because of its natural beauty, relaxed atmosphere, and quality of life. It’s definitely at the top of the list for tech workers.
Fremont itself is also home to a thriving tech and manufacturing scene, with an easy commute to nearby Tesla, Plexus, Pantronic, Western Digital, Lam Research, and more.